- Ensures that all work sent to Client are correct, with attention to details.
- Support and manage the accounts with managers
- Liaise with Client on briefs and understanding requirements of projects
- Prepare briefs, contact reports and work flow according to the requirements.
- Discuss with team member including media, creative and production on jobs requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors on requirements, cost and delivery
- Requesting necessary documents or materials from vendors
- Monitor job progress and follow up closely with Clients, account teams and vendors
- Check and report on competitions activities
- Regular communications with Clients and provide assistance when necessary
- Prepare list of items to close and bill. Monitor outstanding payment, invoicing.
- Update managers of accounts progress, billings and issues
- Basic knowledge of traditional and non traditional advertising processes.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written. Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Adept in using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Diploma or minimum 1 year of proven track record in an advertising agency
- An advertising agency
- 5 days work
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”