RM2400-3500 + RM800 shift allowance
- Processing of invoices
- Reviewing carrier statements for unpaid invoices.
- Review transportation system for loads not paid and obtain invoice for payment.
- Identifying discrepancies (e.g. differences in rates, weight and conversion issues, change in routing and unknown load) arising from AP matching.
- Work closely with AP Liaison to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Ensure the timely processing of carrier invoices. Review discrepancies arising from AP matching and work closely with Carrier Relations and Operations to resolve them.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of English (Written & verbal)
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Able to deliver under pressure and adaptable to change
- Willing to take up tasks out of job scope and be a major team player
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to commit to night shift hour (9pm-6am)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Night shift allowance
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 9pm – 6am)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”