- Providing front-line support to the AR Manager.
- Supervising a team of 12 staffs.
- To handle billing, cashiering and collection.
- Manage the billing team responsible for ocean freight and non-freight billing which includes, detention charges and other miscellaneous recoveries.
- Perform audit of collections of detention/washing/recoveries & demurrage charges made at depot / PSA yard / appointed agents in Malaysia are complete and correct. Any non-collection and short collections are to be followed through with these appointed contractors.
- Validate refund request, write-off request and other forms of adjustments to ensure these request are properly and approved.
- Ensuring compliance with POM policies. Liaise with Auditors on credit and collection queries.
- Approve cashier report. Void cashier reports through email requests.
- Assist to move payment on the discrepancies by cashier through email requests. Correct and cancel invoice. Adjust forex difference.
- Guiding and providing advice/training to staffs on RRS and finance system, include business operation process.
- Liaising with CFCs and Operation team to clear all dispute items.
- Proposing potential improvement/ standardization on current process/ system including financial and business operation.
- Ensure internal AR process documentation is updated.
- Monitoring and providing updates to Finance Manager on Account Receivable SLAs and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Assist Finance Manager in Adhoc Report/Projects.
- Assist internal and external auditor in conducting audit field work.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting(CPA, ACCA & etc)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and preferably 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of finance policies, procedures and processes.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Good team player who is dynamic and result-oriented.
- Good initiative, innovative and resourceful.
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”