up to RM5200
- Prepare Charter Hire Statement by ship-owner (Line haul and Feeder Services).
- Responsible to issue PO for Charter Hire and vessel related activities.
- Ensure all the ship-owner expenses are reimbursed from Ship-owner within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure all the Charter Liabilities are claimed from ship-owners approved & reimbursed within the timeframe given.
- Ensure timely billing & collection within the agreed credit term.
- Liaison with Operation Teams for outstanding issues related to Line haul and Feeder vessels.
- Follow-up with company AP & Front Line Offices (FLOs) for disputed invoices from ship owners due to insufficient documents.
- Issue Invoice/Credit Notes for ship husbandry recoveries.
- Follow-up with FLOs on long outstanding ageing report.
- Monitoring payment/Rejection/Follow-up for Charterers Expenses.
- Responsible to create PO for all slot related invoices & follow up for PO approval in timely basis.
- Ensure all approved invoice submitted to AP Team for payment processing and monitor on Open PO.
- Perform Vendor Reconciliation & monitor Vendor Ageing in weekly/monthly basis to ensure all outstanding invoices are pay within the agreed payment term.
- Being main liaison with vendor for disputed invoices.
- Ensure accurate accrual be recorded for unapproved invoices before each period close (follow Corporate Closing Calendar).
- Provide ad hoc support and attend to all queries raised by Countries/Corporate Teams.
- VMA approval on timely basis and in accordance with the Policy and Operating Manual (POM).
- Verify the works prepared by Junior before Manager/Assistant Manager’s approval.
- Provide report and analysis in relation to PnL and Balance Sheet per Quarter Control Pack (QCP) requirement
- Include period close checklist review and completeness of closing tasks.
- Include promote awareness and full compliance of Group’s Policy & Operating Manuals (POMs)
- Any other adhoc assignment.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management
- 4 to 5 years relevant working experience. Experience in dealing with Marine Operation/vendor
will add advantage.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications, SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”