- Responsible in ensuring all accounts payables and general accounting are performed in an effective,
accurate and efficient manner.
- Adhered to policies and procedures set.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved
- Responding to vendors and/or orderers’ queries (emails & Phone calls) Matching of vendor invoices
to PO, and processing of vendor invoices in SAP
- Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly & monthly report and overseeing the special reports.
- Assisting and solving problems.
- Assist AM/TL in Ad-hoc Report/Projects.
- Providing feedback to AM/TL on potential process improvements.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting, Fresh are welcome to apply.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, SAP, Loadtech and BiQuery
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How to Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”