- Prepare bank reconciliation report for countries within a fixed timeline every after period close.
- Submission of bank recon reports to Company every period.
- Investigate and follow-up on unreconciled items with respective countries.
- Proposing solutions and adjustment entries to countries.
- JE posting for bank charges, forex different and etc.
- Provide guidance to junior staffs
- Assisting Superior to monitor on junior staffs
- Assist superior in Adhoc Report/ Projects/ Queries
- Providing feedback to superior on potential process improvements in BR/AP/AR.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or holder of a recognized professional qualification.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related field
- Able to work under challenging situation in meeting deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Building effective teams
- Prior working experience in a shared service center will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to work OT, work from home on public holiday and weekend if needed
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”