RM2400-3500 + RM800 shift allowance
- Ensure timely check/wire transfer application to ensure KPIs are met.
- Follow up with customer for payment details upon their remittance.
- Initiates and obtain approval for internal refund.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to the manager on a timely basis.
- Monitor the Unapplied Cash report for unapplied cash > 5 days and resolve any related issues with Process Owner, AR collectors and Biller.
- Work closely with AR collectors to ensure customer’s disputes are resolved and liaise with other stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution.
- To work on the completeness of day to say bank statements, reconciliation and unapplied cash
- Responsible to extract necessary information from the systems and be able to deliver the information to the stakeholders upon their request.
- Monitor and ensure emails are being replied within the same day and being resolved promptly.
- Responsible to back up the fellow team member in their absence.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- To train new staff onboard on job task and to work with supervisor to update the DPM on cash application and any adhoc task whenever needed (as required)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of English (Written & verbal)
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Able to deliver under pressure and adaptable to change
- Willing to take up tasks out of job scope and be a major team player
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to commit to night shift hour (9pm-6am)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Night shift allowance
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working (Mon-Fri: 9pm-6am)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”