RM 3500 + 800 night shift allowance
- Ensure timely check/wire transfer application to ensure KPIs are met.
- Follow up with customer for payment details upon their remittance.
- Initiates and obtain approval for internal refund.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to the manager on a timely basis.
- Monitor the Unapplied Cash report for unapplied cash > 5 days and resolve any related issues with Process Owner, AR collectors and Biller.
- Work closely with AR collectors to ensure customer’s disputes are resolved and liaise with other stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution.
- To work on the completeness of day to say bank statements, reconciliation and unapplied cash
Responsible to extract necessary information from the systems and be able to deliver the information to the stakeholders upon their request.
- Monitor and ensure emails are being replied within the same day and being resolved promptly.
- Responsible to back up the fellow team member in their absence.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- To train new staff onboard on job task and to work with supervisor to update the DPM on cash application and any adhoc task whenever needed (as required)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 1 year related working experience is required
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of English (Written & verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Able to deliver under pressure and adaptable to change
- Willing to take up tasks out of job scope and be a major team player
- Prior working experience in a shared service center (nice to have)
- Willing to work on night shift ( 9 pm ~ 6 am)
- Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Accessible by public transport (LRT Subang Jaya)
- Quarterly team lunch
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Career growth opportunities
- Completion Bonus
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”