RM2400-3500 + RM800 shift allowance
- Responsible for performing all relevant accounts receivables activities and collections of outstanding receivables; attend to invoice, cashiering and adjustment requests; prepare statements of account for both credit and non-credit customers including but not limited to AR/Billing, Cashiering & Collections.
- Ensure strict compliance with financial policies and procedure.
- Downloading of data through company server and ensure all reports are done accurately and timely
- Sort and email statement of accounts with appropriate supporting documents, accurately and on a timely basis.
- Prepare statements of accounts accurately within the time frame.
- Resolve billings and any AR exceptions with field personnel within the given time frame. Answer customer queries and initiate correspondence to resolve disputes/issues as appropriate.
- Assist in timely collection plans from certain customers.
- Maintain Tax Deduction at Source Adjustments and balance.
- Perform monthly reconciliation to ensure accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of English (Written & verbal)
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Able to deliver under pressure and adaptable to change
- Willing to take up tasks out of job scope and be a major team player
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to commit to night shift hour (9pm-6am)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Night shift allowance
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 9pm – 6am)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”