RM2400-3500 + RM800 shift allowance
- This position is responsible to assist the team in to ensure the team runs smoothly with no issues and billing are done accurately and effectively.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of customized statement billings to customers within the SLAs’.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of accounting entries input to system.
- Ensure no delay in cargo release by updating cheque number and amount in system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Settling billing disputes in a timely manner to avoid collection being delayed.
- Responding to stakeholder, collection, Origin/destination team for customer that were processed in GSS KL via email or phone call
- Managing and resolving with customer service/logistics analyst on issues relating to release orders and details.
- Monitor and response Freight Cashier functional mailbox emails are promptly cleared daily.
- Ensure completeness of supporting document (ie BOLs, PODs) and relevant information is available to complete the consolidated billing.
- Manage and resolve with customers on issue/disputes arising on billing documentation.
- Ensure timely billings of shipments and take corrective action for late billings to ensure KPIs are met.
- Perform IFS customers customized statement billings accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform SAP manual invoice creation and credit memo/adjustment in SAP.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Prior AP/AR experience dealing with multiple parties and high volume work load is preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of English (Written & verbal)
- Attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Able to deliver under pressure and adaptable to change
- Willing to take up tasks out of job scope and be a major team player
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to commit to night shift hour (9pm-6am)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Night shift allowance
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 9pm – 6am)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”