- Accurate and timely create PO for reimbursement expenses
- To ensure all invoice submit to AP Team and monitor on Open PO
- Open PO are addressed and problem logs are addressed timely.
- Technical issues with PO and problem solve skilled improved.
- Reminder sent to Process Owner to ensure all PO are approved before period closing
- Assist in VMA creation on timely and follow the POM
- Accurate and timely extract & prepare the SAP shipowner report
- Extract & search all the supporting document, Invoices to support of the report
- Perform journal reclassification according to the actual expenses charged in
- Accurate & timely submit the report to vessel accounting team & intercompany team.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Willing to work on public holiday if needed
- Fresh are welcome to apply
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”