- Support Assistant Manager and Manager of Financial Accounting and Reporting to perform financial accounting, consolidation, review and reporting for major entities/transactions within the Liner Group.
- Preparation of Armotisation of deferred income schedule.
- Assist to post Journal entries in SAP and high level adjustments in BPC.
- Perform cash position analysis for Treasury reporting
- Completion of quarterly management accounts.
- Perform Quarterly Controller Package (QCP) and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Perform Singapore Statistic submission.
- Responsible for respective sections’ periodic submission to Group.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting course
- Professional Degree in Accounting (CPA, ACCA & CA etc.) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Words
- Strong team player
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”