- To support company Corp function by ensuring journal entries and reports are prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- To perform G&A Allocation and month-end closing tasks
- Prepare and upload various type journal entries which includes but not restricted to lease, bonds, ICO loans and commitment fee on bank facilities
- Prepare schedule/report for related tasks above.
- Prepare Management Report for subsidiaries to be sent out to the stakeholders
- Execute G&A Allocation on during month-end close
- Perform troubleshooting when encountered issue
- Prepare a reconciliation report for Balance Sheet GLs that related to the tasks above.
- Investigate and follow-up on long-aged items.
- To help out in preparing schedules for Auditor and answer related queries
- Providing feedback to Assistant Manager on potential process improvements
- Attend to queries from Group Reporting team
- Any other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Min 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- Company size more than 100 staffs
- 5 days working (8.30am – 5.30pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”