- Arrange cash advance on a timely basis by coordinating with port agent and finance team.
- To understand the nature of CSA/ Disbursements to ensure the disbursements are coded correctly
- Prepare journals and manning costs, ensure the transactions are recorded accurately and on timely basis.
- Prepare monthly accrual journals, manning and vessels related expenses.
- Assist in vessels related reconciliation especially on investigation the open items and perform the adjustment entry to clear off.
- Collate information for variance analysis on manning costs between wages statement and Statement of Account by manning agent.
- Ensure all supporting documents are properly documented in shared folders for audit purpose.
- Continuously assist to think of ways to simplify complex accounting for vessels related items.
- Assist in ensuring that issues escalated are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in any Ad-hoc report or project being assigned from time to time.
- Preferably Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 1-2 years related working experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of shipping or logistics industry is an advantage
- Ability to communicate well especially English communication
- Proficiency in accounting applications
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skill
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Drive for result and good problem-solving skills
- Able to cope with fast paced environment and work under stress
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”