RM 2200 - RM 2700
- Plan and execute recruitment activities to support manpower needs in line with the Company’s business objectives.
- Plan and execute recruitment activities including placing job advertisements, resume screening, candidates shortlisting and interviewing
- Play a consultative role in matching candidates’ profiles with the business needs and recommending candidates for hire to department needs.
- Manage relationships with target recruitment sources, external search firms, professional bodies, internet providers and relevant agencies.
- To be involved in promotional activities like participating in exhibitions of recruitment businesses.
- Prepare manpower statistics and relevant reports and track, monitor and analyze monthly/yearly attrition.
- Develop strategies and plans to build up talent pool for the Company.
- Examine and review work processes for better effectiveness and efficiency.
- To prepare all management meetings reports on recruitment & planning section’s activities
- Plan and execute recruitment activities based on periodical plan and ad-hoc basis
- To assess candidates’ suitability and provide recommendations to hiring managers
- Ensure internal customer’s request on recruitment matters are met
- Complete with accurate recruitment activities’ reporting
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Development or equivalent
- Fresh graduated or with 2-3 years working experience are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English, Malay and Chinese.
- Computer literate.
- Problem solving skill.
- Able to communicate well with people of different levels.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to different office locations will added advantage.
- Only Malaysian
- Contractual Bonus
- Medical Cash Payout every month
- Annual Team Building
- Quarter Team Lunch
- Medical Leave
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- Working Hours : 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”