- To prepare weekly cash position report for all bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- To prepare cash forecast by branch office and forward forecast to manager/assistant manager to review.
- To monitor daily cash balances in all the bank accounts with access to Electronic Banking System (EBS)
- To minimise cash balance by processing remittance of surplus funds to Corporate bank accounts to meet the target set.
- To request for funding of accounts when insufficient of funds and unable to proceed with disbursements.
- To monitor cash balances to ensure no overdraft of all bank accounts.
- To process wire payment through EBS.
- To release payment with authorised approval.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Fresh graduate can be considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and computer applications. Teamwork and cooperation, Strong initiative, Good interpersonal & communication skills and Dedication
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”