- Ensure accurate and timely release of payment with authorised approval;
- Ensure weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis
- Ensuring KPIs and SLAs are achieved for the team
- Individual productivity is achieved
- To prepare weekly Investment report.
- To process wire payment through SAP
- To process Fund transfer & FX dealing through SAP
- To release payment with authorised approval.
- To monitor daily cash balances in all the bank accounts with access to EBS
- To post journal entry
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Min Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Fresh grad are welcome
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office.
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”