- Responsible in vendor maintenance setup or change request from FLO and HR for regions (China) in an accurate and completed according to KPI.
- Responsible in handling monthly reporting, ensuring all Vendors profile are performed in an effective, accurate and efficient manner updated data into system.
- To ensure daily vendor maintenance setup or change request from FLO and HR for regions (China) in an accurate and completed according to KPI.
- To call/email vendors to validate trade references listed on the VMA forms to ensure validity of vendors is completed timely basis.
- To prepare verification on vendor admin audit reports.
- Responsible for activities for regions on VO/VA issues.
- Responding to FLO/CFCs & RFOs queries on vendor maintenance timely basis.
- Process US 1099/1042-S and others tax reporting for submission to IRS.
- To call Inland Revenue Services –US (IRS) for statutory reporting such as 1099, B-notices, Levy, 1042 and others.
- Review and monitor/preparation of monthly reporting in KPI SLA.
- Liaising with FLOs/CFCs/Orderer/Vendors on respective country issues on timely basis.
- Assist superior in Adhoc Reports and testing or troubleshooting VA issues/system.
- Assist superior in VA process improvements to streamline and standardize VA process.
- Assist superior review and adhere to policies and operating manual (POM).
- Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Business Management
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Competence in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Able to read/ write in Mandarin
- Start work immediately
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size more than 200 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon-Fri)
How to Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”