This position will be overall responsible for Vessel Accounting Functions (Linehaul & Feeder) processes and other support as required. To ensure KPI’s are achieved in accordance with Group Corporate policies and with audit compliance. Assist in performing the general ledger functions which covers preparation of monthly report and schedules for process owner and stakeholders.
- Ensure quality, accurate and timely deliverables.
- Prepare billing, purchase order creation and journal entries.
- Prepare billing and issuance of credit notes to NSSPL for ship husbandry recoveries.
- Ensure quality, accuracy & timeliness for monthly/quarterly closing & reporting.
- Includes period close checklist completion and completeness of closing tasks.
- Prepare schedules/reports for submission to GMAR/Corporate.
- Ensure bunker, insurance and feeder slot accruals at period close is accurately taken up.Monitor and analyse intercompany (ICO) billing from Holding Co. and related companies.
- Recording dry dock transaction in compliance with the requirements of US GAAP and Singapore Financial Reporting Standard.
- Prepare Statement of Financial Position (SOFP) reconciliations/schedules, ICO reconciliation and follow-up on the reconciling items.
- Profit & Loss trending and variance analysis.
- Perform coding of receipts for container sales.
- Prepare bunker inventory movement.
- Attend to internal and external audit query.
- Vendor Master Authorisation creation on timely basis and in accordance with the Policy and Operating Manual (POM).
- Attend to queries addressed by GMAR and Operations
- Support Managers as required.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Cumulative 1 – 3 years of working experience
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications (Eg. SAP).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal in English) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Possess good working attitude, problem solving skills, able to work independently and work well under pressure.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”