- To attend queries from Corporate GMAR, Internal Auditor, External Auditor, Finance Controllers, etc.
Drive continuous improvement initiatives within above activities and processes.
- Encourage process efficiency and standardization within the Group policies & procedures framework.
- Provide comprehensive support on accounting functions and administrative support related to Bunkering and Alliance activities
- Attend to audit queries and ensure implementation for all audit recommendations arising from internal and external auditors within the given timeframe.
- Attend to queries from GMAR/Operations/Chartering team/ GNA team
- Perform period close checklist review and completeness of end of period report.
- Promote awareness and full compliance of Group’s Policy & Operating Manuals (POMs) within the teams’ practise
- Resources Management – Provide structural training and coaching to the team to drive performance and ensure team stabilisation.
- Involve in recruitment and interviews processes.
- Ensure all communication with stakeholders are promptly and timely responded.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required
- Degree in Business Management or other related field
- 3 to 4 years relevant working experience. Experience in dealing with Marine Operations will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications e.g. SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, strong attention to details with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Team leadership skills
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- Company size more than 100 staffs
- 5 days working (8.30am – 5.30pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”