Key support to Finance Manager (FM) & Finance Controller (FC) in managing the team:
Intercompany (ACI) team
• Supervise the intercompany billing for company Billing.
• Review and manage company appointed CMA agencies commissions verification & PO.
• Review and manage monthly company Netting off.
Country Finance GL team (Thailand, Indonesia, India, Vietnam)
• Supervise and manage monthly book close activities and reporting.
• Supervise the team to provide quality Balance Sheet reconciliation for non-cash accounts and clearing expects of regional and corporate reporting queries and requirements.
• Support centre’s projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance or holder of a recognized professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA & etc.)
- Minimum 5 years related / commercial experience in accounting and finance field in various industries.
- Possess strong supervisory, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Good attention to details & analytical mindset.
- Financial reporting and analysis skills.
- Accounting reporting skills.
- Proactive and able to drive and execute financial programs with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead teams to drive both company and personal initiatives to successful completion.
- Strong communications skills – spoken and written.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Advance knowledge of usage of Web reports and SAP will be added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Corporate Center
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”