- To oversee a team of credit analysts in reviewing and assessing corporate clients’ financial status, credibility and credit proposals before providing credit terms.
- Performing of annual credit reviews on customers for the Group, performing research and creating database for customers’ credit information and evaluating of credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- To success the credit migration exercise, monitor the progress of the issues raised and provide solutions to the team.
- To lead the F&A process transition on the credit application/assessment to another corporate centre
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in credit review/ assessment or evaluation function for corporate clients.
- Candidates with audit experience for corporate clients relating to credit processing and credit analysis environment would have an advantage
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret financial statements and is familiar with financial ratios. Good communication skills
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre. Strong Interpersonal skills, Strong communication skills,
- Possess visible leadership skills and also a team player.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”