Max up to RM6000
- The team leader to provide comprehensive support to the stakeholders in Accounting Functions and Bunker activities on consumption and accrual for all the vessels and vessel related activities.
- Ensure quality, accurate and timely deliverables.
- Review & approve Journal Entries.
- Ensure quality, accuracy & timeliness for monthly/quarterly closing & reporting.
- Review schedules/reports prior submission to GMAR, Corporate Finance, auditors, Managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Dry dock amortization in compliance with the requirements of US GAAP and Singapore Financial Reporting Standard.
- Perform balance sheet & ICO reconciliation and follow-up on reconciling items.
- Profit and loss trending analysis
- Prepare the list of vessels deployment plan before month end
- Ensure that emails are sent to vessels on the request of End of Period report within 3 days before month end
- Ensure that SAP Inventory cost centre for new vessels are created before period close.
- Follow up on vessel information (eg. onhire and offhire cert) with Chartering Department and Head Office Bunker team
- Check the bunker systems.i.e. Energy, Shiptrack, etc to ensure that the bunker information reported by Vessels are aligned and ensure all inconsistency or mismatch are fully investigated.
- Consolidate bunker purchases, consumption and inventory balance to analyse the trending analysis.
- Perform review on the Bunkering accruals, reconciliation and other Bunker Reports by period close
- Assume overall responsibilities of Bunkering Activities Process
- Recognized Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum accumulative 4 years of working experience and preferably 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications e.g. SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, strong attention to details with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Team leadership skill
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”