- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Others duties assigned from time to time by Unit Head
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Studies / Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferable manager specialized in Business Development.
- Knowledge and experienced in plastic packaging industry plus export & import trade process.
- Proven ability to close and develop new business.
- Business development, application development, project management, and pull –through marketing experience with proven track record.
- Proven ability to influence internal and external decision makers.
- Strong communication and sales skills plus results oriented.
- Comfortable and efficient with working independently
- Possess own transport and willing travel for work
- The position will based at Johor Bahru
- 5 days working
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”