- The Specialist- Business Analyst will be responsible to support and manage open service order performance.
- Conduct full cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design monitoring performance and process control plans to identify gaps or areas of improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide improvement plan.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities by leveraging tools and data to ensure flexibility to provide analysis.
- Assist/undertake any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years of total software/services/IT engineering experience
- 1 year of technical management experience preferably with monitoring tool products.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Possess initiative and be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”