- To develop a deep business, product and technology understanding.
- Working with cross-functional teams to debug and resolve technical issues and manage applications.
- Quickly assessing the issues and assembling the required resources to provide resolutions.
- Performing analysis of customer reported issues related to User Interface, Database or Application Server
- Preparing data / code patches to fix data / code related issues.
- Providing support in conjunction with developers, QA and technical support team.
- Assisting in support hours of operation and off-hour production emergencies.
- Supporting and resolving incidents and problem tickets over within defined SLA’s.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Debugging / Log Analysing and Correlating with Product functionality and Configurations. (required skillls)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to follow through and report status to customers and internal teams.
- Excellent Logical ability, Good written and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments
- Open and flexible working culture
- Performance bonus
- Standard Insurance coverage
- Singapore based IT Industry
- 5 days working (flexi hours)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”