- Ensuring the integrity of the governance framework, being responsible for the efficient administration of a company.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements (Such as Companies Act 2016) and implementing decisions made by the Board of Directors, to assist the Company Secretary.
- Prepare of agendas, draft minutes and statutory forms or other documents to support Co. Sec.
- Assist in lodgement of documents in timely manner and liaise with third parties such as auditors, bank and CCM.
- with ICSA qualification or still pursuing ICSA paper
- At least 2 years working experience in company secretarial firm
- Good organizational skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work with other departments
- Computer Literate
- Conversant in English
- Local Company
- Law Firm
- 5 days working
- Company performance bonus
- Annual Leave
- Accessible by public transport
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”