RM3800 to RM4500
- Resolve product or service problems for China customer by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing effective queue management including the prioritisation, updating, escalation and resolution of incident within ITIL aligned procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and Service Level Agreements are met at all times.
- Progression of calls to 2nd line resolver groups where 1st line resolution is not possible and appropriate escalation according to their impact and urgency.
- Documenting fixes and processes with colleagues, 2nd line resolver groups.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Candidate must be posses at least SPM, Diploma or Degree in any field
- Service-focused, with a good deal of patience and empathy
- Fluent both verbal and writing in Mandarin and English
- Able to speak and read Mandarin ( Handle China Market)
- Have an experience at least 1 or 2 years in Call Centre / service desk
- Fresh grad are welcome.
- Have basic IT Knowledge, if they have advance in IT knowledge that’s a bonus
- Must be Malaysian citizen
- Willing to work on rotational 24/7 (12 hours shift)
- Attractive salary package.
- Miscellaneous allowances (Language & Shift & Transportation)
- Training is provided.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Friendly working environment.
- IT Industry
- Working hours : 4 working days and 3 days rest (rotational 24/7 , 12 hours shift )
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”