- Lead the customer service team for smooth operation on daily work flow.
- Responsible of handling a job start from planning, order, document checking, job closing and invoice alert.
- Monitor customer service operation, identify issues and develop action plan to resolve the issues.
- Collect the feedbacks from the customers and improve the quality of service to the customers.
- Responsible the entire operations of Pelangi Books Gallery/JB books Gallery.
- Data analysis and prepare relevant reports to the Management.
- Analyse current internal processes with the goal of improving overall service levels, and inventory accuracy.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from internal customers.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory; interact with multiple departments, including finance, production, and etc. to ensure inventory accuracy and smooth procedural flow.
- Oversee cycle counting process in relation to the raw material.
- Work closely with Finance to institutionalized inventory control and management.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting system, analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decision.
- Develop and implement quality controls and standards to works towards inventory optimization and improvement of metrics.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in customer service role or similar functions.
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and / or others dialect.
- Computer literature with Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Medical & Dental
- Staff discount
- Working hours : Mon-Fri, 8am-5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”