- This position requires handling customers’ logistics requirements at origin, including booking authorizations, cargo planning, cargo delivery coordination and information flows.
- This also includes working closely with vendors and customer’s regional offices to ensure timely and accurate updates and transmission of data.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Diploma or higher in any study field
- Minimun 1 year in a service industry/shipping
- Strong in communication, interaction & interpersonal skills
- Customer focus – able to establish a productive & effective working relationship with internal & external customer. Experience in identifying and meeting valid customer’s requirements
- Commitment to tasks – self-driven in approach work. Have high sense of urgency.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word & Excel
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are welcome to apply.
- Completion bonus (complete 1 year contract)
- Monthly medical cash allowance
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 8.30am-5.30pm)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”