- This role supports the Customer Service Supervisor/team leader to execute day-to-day activities for customers in Singapore and Malaysia.
- He/She will undertake a control tower role for key accounts, and liaises closely with customer/vendor /origins and destination offices and carriers to ensure compliance to Customers’ logistics requirements to achieve high operations and customer service excellence. In addition, he/she is required to provide sales support/ quotation to customers when required.
- Execute day-to-day operational activities according to requirements and KPI, ensuring close co-ordination with carrier, co-loader, airfreight forwarders, contractors, origin and destination offices to obtain high customer satisfaction, and review and resolve all customer’s enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally as part of the control tower role
- Providing sales quotations to customers according to guidelines established
- Participate periodic meetings with customers, vendors, and providers (carrier, coloader, contractor)
- Support new product initiative and development with key acts to achieve organic growth
- Min Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in related industry and/or related roles and responsibilities
- Self- driven and motivated
- Sales- oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Professional with positive self-image
- Possess Customer Service mindset and passion for service excellence
- Technology savvy
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Contractual bonus
- Monthly medical cash allowance
- Multinational Company
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”