RM 2200 - RM2400
- Measured against timely submission and number of non-reconcile items.
- To addressed and cleared Open PO and Problem logs on timely manner with respective parties.
- To improved PO technical issues and problem solving skills.
- To create PO day-to-day operations and eliminate the Open PO items and Daily Problem Logs for all vendor and respective parties.
- To send reminder to Process Owner to ensure all PO are approved before period closing.
- To ensure IFS jobs are grouped and raised on timely manner for AP submission.
- To ensure all Problem logs on PO or UPT Form issues are cleared on timely manner with AP Team.
- To ensure Vendor SOA are checked promptly and query send to Operation team and CS team if invoice not received.
- To ensure invoices submit to AP team daily on timely manner in order invoices can be matched and capture in daily/ weekly payment run.
- To send weekly checklist to the Operation team and CS team before period closing.
- To raise VMA, PHC, Credit Memo (CN) on timely manner and follow the POM.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Admin
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre will be added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties especially with clearing of reconciling items and issues.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Willing to work on public holiday if needed
- Fresh are welcome to apply
- Completion bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”