- To perform month end closing of account.
- To perform bank reconciliation.
- To ensure petty cash transactions are properly recorded and monitored.
- To update customer payments by cash and cheque in daily basic.
- To resolve the customer and salesman’s queries on the transaction and payment history.
- To prepare monthly receivable statements.
- To monitor bank balances.
- To prepare cash flow forecast in monthly basis.
- To compute the customer sales rebate and salesman commission.
- To check the salesman claim.
- To guide Finance Assistant in data entry.
- To perform any ad hoc and other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time
- Minimum LCCI/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent;
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, ad high level of integrity;
- Hands on, meticulous, highly motivated and must have the ability to work independently;
- Preferable with 1-2 years working experience;
- Medical & Dental
- Staff discount
- Working hours : Mon-Fri, 8am-5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”