- Take ownership of all artwork and design.
- Designing page layout and placing elements on a current web page
- To ensure that images and design are correctly formatted and optimized for mobile and desktop web browsers.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that front-end elements work together as expected.
- To test websites for usability and ensure that page elements are present and functional when the site goes live.
- Develop and maintain consistent company branding.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in graphic design or web design
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Ms Office, and etc
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”