- Timely generating of accurate payroll reports and other payroll administrative functions including keep track of employees’ attendance, overtime claims, etc.
- To effectively handle employees’ welfare and all general administrative functions (including insurance, license, recruitment, office & factory housekeeping )
- To effectively and confidentiality maintain employees data, files, leave records, and others.
- Timely organizing training course to employees and maintaining proper training record for common reference. Ensure meeting requirements stipulated in ISO Resource Management Procedure.
- To review training & human resource procedure and other rules and regulations of employment from time to time.
- To assist the Safety & Health Committee Chairman in running the Safety & Health Committee functions.
- Effective supervising and training of subordinate towards improving efficiency and achieving job requirements.
- Assisting the superior to co-ordinate and help his/her daily work.
- Prefer female candidates
- Candidate from Human Resource Management or any related study field
- Good command in English
- Generalist with 1-2 years working experience
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prefer those candidate who posses own transport
- Decals Manufacturing
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 8am – 5.50pm)
- Miscellaneous allowance (mobile,meal & overtime)
- Company performance bonus and yearly increment
- Insurance and medical coverage
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”