- Assist in implementation of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes within Wellbore Technologies (WBT) group.
- Monitor all HSE related activities in the screen plant to ensure adherence to company HSE standards.
- Maintain all OSHA guideline statistics; input current HSE information into proposals/bids as required; update website/local intranet for HSE and maintain all HSE statistics.
- Work with client HSE representatives; legal interface and insurance interface as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that processes needed for the QHSE management system in the Far East region are established, implemented and maintained.
- Assist in various activities, including but not limited to risk identification, incident reporting and investigation, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Responsible for ensuring the promotion of awareness of HSE requirements throughout the organization, through liaison with external parties on matters relating to HSE management and through involvement in pre-qualifications, bids, contract reviews and project management.
- Responsible for ensuring effective HSE objectives and targets are set which enforces company policy.
- Responsible for measurement and analysis of HSE parameters and data required for effective continual improvement.
- Responsible for improving the safety culture within the organisation by using tools such as safety Initiatives, hazard hunts, mentoring, etc.
- Assists in preparing, implementing and maintaining the company HSE audit schedule and JSA audit schedule.
- Organise and maintain the company wide and site ERP procedures and monitor its effectiveness and improvements.
- Provide advice to management and supervision within the assigned assets or locations on HSE regulatory compliance and applicable industry practices.
- Assisting the Regional HSEQ Manager in emergency response; lead in accident reporting & investigation at direction of Regional HSEQ Manager.
- Advising the management and other requirements applicable to the company’s activities.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Proficient in IT (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the marine/Oil and gas industry and manufacturing.
- Experienced in conducting internal audits and workplace safety and health assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good client management skills
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, API Q1/Q2 Specification
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations
- Good presentation and training skills
- Preferable with Safety qualifications, SHO, Green book, etc.
- Able to travel to the Far East region and internationally
- Oil and Gas Industry
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”