up to RM 9000
- Consolidated financial accounts of Group are prepared on time, accurate and in compliance with accounting standards
- Quarterly financial analysis for the purpose of holding company – reporting is produced accurately and timely for each quarter.
- Perform variance analysis of the financials every period
- Audited annual financial accounts are prepared and promptly signed off by auditors at year-end.
- Accounting Degree with at least 8 years of experience, preferably with big 4 accounting firm and/or with a MNC.
- Professional qualification e.g. ACCA, MICPA or MIA members.
- Good working experience in SAP and SAP BPC or equivalent consolidation toolsis highly preferred.
- A sound working knowledge of IFRS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Sound commercial and business acumen.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties which
include IT personnel, controllers, auditors and corporate accounting staff.
- Dedicated, a keen eye for details, strong analytical skills and desire to probe further into data
- Strong team player with a strong can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”