- Leading a team of 9 staffs (3 Assistant Managers & 6 analysts).
- To lead and manage the GL team in charge of Logistics CEs in United States and Europe.
- To manage the accounting operations to ensure accurate and timely reporting to Corporate.
- To ensure timely filing of statutory accounts and income tax returns for all entities.
- In-charge of the monthly closing. Preparation of the monthly financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet), reports and statutory accounts in accordance to US accounting standard.
- To prepare monthly management and to liaise with the different departments for the annual budgeting exercise.
- To liaise with auditors and tax.
- To participate in monthly regional operation committee meetings with RFOs and CFCs.
- To liaise with auditors for interim, pre-final and year –end audits.
- To facilitate issues resolution or escalation to corporate level and to close key issues.
- To manage resources within the team and provide coaching and guidance to accounting staff.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting (CPA, ACCA & etc)
- Minimum of 12-15 years of working experience including 4-5 years at managerial level.
- Strong analytical skill, working experience in a financial accounting position. Possess excellent communication and leadership skills, good team player who is dynamic and result-oriented.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”