RM 4000 - RM 5000
- Conduct market surveys, gather information on competitors’ activities and develop plans to improve market share as well as plans to counteract competitors’ activities. Also, to determine the market position and directions of the respective products distributed by the Company.
- Collate and evaluate relevant market data from various sources. Update and maintain such information in the Company’s database.
- Prepare annual marketing plans and execute marketing strategies such as advertising and promotional (A & P) activities, product line logic and formulation of product promotions and campaigns for the Company’s existing as well as new portfolios.
- Actively participate in developing and implementing detailed marketing concepts, plans and strategies based on trends, competitors’ information and economic conditions.
- Develop and implement A & P activities for the respective products so as to create awareness and as such, increased market share.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the A & P activities and provide feedback to the General Manager for improvement.
- Monitor the respective products’ annual A & P budgets, and advice the General Manager on the expense pattern.
- Plan promotional materials and liaise with the advertising agencies for the production of such materials. Ensure that the marketing directions are appropriately translated into creative advertisements and are in line with the Group’s image.
- Actively participate in organizing and coordinating product launches, road shows, exhibitions, workshops, and training seminars. Source for venues, prepare invitation lists and cards for distribution to clients.
- Keep abreast with the development of the industry so as to introduce strategies to enable the Company to keep pace with development.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or relevant.
- Possess at least 3 years of related marketing experience. Those who possess experience
dealing with industrial products would have an added advantage.
- Possess excellent level of communication, PR and presentation skills.
- Possess analytical and strategic planning skills with good business acumen especially in spotting good business opportunity.
- Must possess strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- E & E industry (Cable)
- Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”