- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation;
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices;
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement;
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Reactive, Flutter
- Flexi working hours (5 days working)
- Parking facilities provided
- Performance Reward
- Medical/Dental/Optical Benefits
- 16 Days Annual Leave
- IT & Mobile App lifestyle solution service provider
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”