- To provide coordination with operations, forwarders and overseas partners efficiently to ensure that customers’ goods can be exported and arrived as schedule with customers.
- Internal coordination:
- Advise client the import procedures and confirm with client documents required for import customs clearance.
- Arrange delivery per schedule and give instructions to operation including those documents to be signed by client on the delivery day.
- Coordinate with supervisor if the any issue happens during delivery.
- Ensure all the delivery documents from Supervisors received according to our work procedures.
- Arrange fumigation, crating, 3rd party services if needed.
- Coordinate with agent:
- Receive pre-alert from overseas agent. Confirm best port of entry and consignment details, destination services charges with booking agent.
- Confirm shipping schedule with agent and actual arrival date with shipping line.
- Arrange Customs Clearance with our forwarders and keep booking agent posted with the shipment status. If any extra charges, seek approval before proceed.
- Send delivery report to booking agent / origin agent within 48 hours after delivery
- Issue invoices to overseas agent and our account customers.
- Set up the complete export file and keep records.
- Other jobs assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, experience in the same industry is preferred.
- Good Written and Spoken English skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proficient with softwares like Microsoft, Excel, Words and Outlook etc.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- US Based Company
- Moving Industry (Office & Household Goods Moving, Relocation Services & Record Management)
- 5 days working (8.30am – 5.30pm), alternate Saturday if necessary
- Contractual bonus
- Medical and insurance coverage
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”