RM2500-3000 + Allowances
- To perform general IT operations functions such as monitoring, maintaining and managing the daily 24×7 operation of network, all backbone links, network devices, servers and services.
- To provide quality technical support in the IT-related problems actively and in a timely manner
- To ensure the overall operations compliance to various standards.
- Creation of tickets to track and document progress and resolution of problems.
- Interact with Company’s customers either by telephone or electronically to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests, and complaints about products and services. This solution engineer is also a front line for a wide range of issues, including emergencies such as loss of services, Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks and other IT security related issues.
- To perform troubleshooting on malfunctions encountered within the IT environment.
- To coordinate effectively with other professionals in delivering the support services as and when needed.
- To prepare operation, management & customer reports.
- To identify operation issues for continuous improvement.
- To participate in compliance activities including preparations and audit
- Graduate in IT or Networking or Telecommunication.
- At least 1 year of working experience in customer support or NOC for IT or Network or Telecommunication industry.
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
- 1-2 years experience are welcome to apply too
- Candidate must possess spoken of Cantonese to serve Hong Kong market
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; oral, written and listening.
- Good knowledge in general office productivity software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suites).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment
- IT Solution Industry
- Shift work
- 12 hours per shift
- Work for 15 days a month averagely
- Shift Allowance
- Completion Bonus
- 12 days Annual Leave
- RM1000 medical claims per annum
- Hospitalization and Surgical Coverage
- Group PA Insurance
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”