- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Work with affiliate networks to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships and increase engagement with existing affiliates, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials.
- Work with the Site Merchandising team on an annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5 years in ecommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side
- 3+ years of experience in performance based marketing
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required) and promotions, loyalty programs.
- Experience of mobile and social marketing including apps is preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage a 3rd party external agencies.
- Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Self starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Own a laptop after completing 2 years service
- Travelling allowance
- Medical, optical & dental coverage
- Office perks
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”