- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in-process and finished products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications.
- Draws sketch and writes inspection procedure for each new item to be manufactured, indicating areas to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
- Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree/technical diploma preferred
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”