- Advisement, coordination, and interaction with all departments to accomplish all objectives.
- Assuring provisions for the use of checklists, process sheets, travelers, and drawings
- Assure that he/ she is present when inspections are required. This includes in-house areas as well as vendor facilities
- Be able to continuously travel between and also work from different Company and vendor facilities locations as necessary
- Determination of necessary hold points for inspections and tests to be performed.
- The authority to accept, reject, and to place on hold any item or operation where conformance to drawing, specification, contract and/or purchase order is not being accomplished
- Verification of operations set up and/or fit up.
- In-process inspection of all metal prep/saw, weld shop/ machine shop, and assembly operations.
- Visual and dimensional inspection of all weldments prior to blast, paint, heat treat, etc.
- 100% final inspection.
- Review all parts and/or equipment, as necessary, prior to shipment.
- Verifying and accepting MTRs.
- Work to complete any documentation required by customer, purchase order, or specification.
- Perform NDE and/or dimensional inspection as needed.
- Familiar with and maintains PQRs (Procedure Qualification Record) , WPSs (Weld Procedure Specification), and WPQs (Weld Performance Qualification).
- Familiar with and maintain calibration and calibration records of tools and equipment.
- Maintenance of records as described in the QA Procedure Manual.
- Maintain welder continuity.
- Create, issue, and follow up on NCR’s (Nonconformance Report) and CAR’s (Corrective Action Request), while assisting with RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Adhere and support all company rules and policies.
- Must follow and enforce all safety and environmental policies and programs; must be able to use personal safety devices as required by company policy; report any activities that could be detrimental to the safety and/or the loss of productivity; report any injuries when they occur.
- Diploma or Degree in any engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Quality Control, Welding and Fabrication Inspection.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, must be able to read, write, and speak English (Reporting to U.S. Manager)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal working skills.
- Willing to work in Seri Kembangan and travel to Puncak Alam Office twice a month
- OT Claim
- International Company
- Oil & Gas Industry
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”