RM 3000 - RM 4500
- Initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in the individual’s targets.
- Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company’s products, solutions and services, and to achieve the sales and income target (monthly/annually) as assigned by Supervisor.
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and development, with special emphasis on the project and end user market.
- Establish good rapport with the various organisations and other suppliers (if any) and to liaise with them on customers’ needs.
- Plan and conduct technical seminars or solutions/product demonstration to prospective customers in a professional and high quality manner.
- Conduct regular visits to customers/dealers in order to maintain good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services/support and other market information.
- Establish healthy customer relations and provide efficient and effective service/ support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the Company.
- Work out quotations for customers based on ABC pricing.
- Attend to customers’ complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity.
- Update visits reports, 20 days’ planners, opportunities pipeline in C4C. Report customers’ complaints/problems encountered on a regular basis.
- Gather market information so as to keep the Supervisor and Marketing Executive updated on competitors’ movements and the Company’s position in the market.
- Undertake consciousness and receptiveness to customers’ needs, market trend and new products launched by competitors.
- Attend all necessary project site meetings when required in order to ensure smooth hand over.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and teamwork with the sales team.
- Learn, update and consistently demonstrate the core competencies required for the job.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma preferably in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years’ sales experience from process automation, system integration/design, building automation, air conditioning or heavy industry will be considered. Candidates with qualification but without related industry sales background will also be considered.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with good business acumen.
- Friendly disposition, proactive and a good team player.
- Transport Allowance
- Handphone Allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Annual Leave and Medical Leave
- Medical and Insurance coverage
- International company
- Electrical and Electronic (Cable)
- Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”