- Responsible for performing all relevant accounts receivables activities
- To secure cash payments after billing to customers through adherence to the collection procedures, assisting customers with invoicing questions.
- To notify and follow up customer dispute with AR Dispute Desk.
- To participant in new project.
- To provide standard process documentation for collection and training new users.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting/ Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experiences in related field
- Knowledge of Bi Query & CCMS system will be an advantage
- Committed, problem solving, meticulous, team player, attention to details, self-starter, excellent communication and negotiation skills, leadership skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Building effective teams; Prior working experience in a shared service centre (nice to have).
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Able to support during Malaysia public holiday
- Leadership skill
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”