- Prepare and submit of bank recon reports to every period include cash summary to group consolidation.
- Investigate and follow-up on unreconciled items with respective countries include arrange conference call
- Directly investigate; propose solution; closed long un-reconciled items (within timeline) with respective countries – on top of existing assigned tasks
- Proposing solutions and adjustment entries to countries.
- Provide guidance to junior staffs.
- Assist in knowledge transfer process and review the report done.
- Assist supervisors in Ad-hoc Report/Projects.
- Provide feedback and potential improvement/ standardization on current process/ system including financial and business operation
- Assist in preparing/ updated the documentation
- Responsible to ensure all BR documents are properly filled and packed in storage, update storage control for the team
- Assist internal and external auditor in conducting audit field work
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or holder of a recognized professional qualification.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under challenging situation in meeting deadlines.
- Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
- Building effective teams; Prior working experience in a shared service centre (nice to have).
- Team work and cooperation; Strong initiative; Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP System (nice to have).
- Able to support during Malaysia public holiday.
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”