- To monitor and perform collections from the debtors for all customers
- To assist in annual review of credit customer list.
- To ensure all refund or write off procedure is in place.
- To alert commercial team and Country Finance Controller on delinquent customers.
- To propose to commercial and Country Finance Controller on credit term suspension and hold EDO for delinquent customers.
- To prepare and send demand letter to notify customers on their overdue amount.
- To notify and follow up customer dispute with AR Dispute Desk.
- To participant in new project.
- To provide standard process documentation for collection and training new users.
- Preferably Degree in Business /Accounting /Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years related working experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Bi Query and LARA system will be an advantage
- Committed, problem solving, meticulous, team player, attention to details, self-starter, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Building effective teams; Prior working experience in a shared service centre (nice to have).
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office.
- Able to support during Malaysia and Singapore public holiday.
- Leadership skill.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”