- This position is a key role in the financial closing of any assigned Business Units (BU) in accordance with Group corporate policies and with audit compliance.
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review and trend analysis of P&L and balance sheet, provide feedbacks to any queries from corporate or regional relating to the performance of the entity.
- Provide G&A variance explanation, period close checklist and account reconciliation.
- Liaising with regional and corporate on ad-hoc requirements, financial reporting and provide explanation on their queries.
- Ability to submit quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Review transactions processed and reports generated by Analyst if requires
- Back up team member on daily task as when requires
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Good logical orientation with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organised and process oriented
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP
- Multinational Company / Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- Company size more than 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon-Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”