- Finance Policies and Procedures / Process Improvement and Training
- Coordinate and work with various center SMEs to propose potential improvements to different stakeholders.
- Propose new improvement initiatives and liaise with corporate finance and center SMEs to implement and roll out changes and improvements to affected users.
- Coordinate and facilitate discussions with various SMEs from corporate, region, center and FLOs to drive process improvement for South Asia and Americas countries.
- Propose best practices noted across the countries and regions to country finance controllers / regional finance team for consideration / implementation. Follow-up and facilitate the roll-out of improvements to the countries.
- Coordinate trainings on finance policies and procedures for company, region finance and countries to improve the financial reporting and operations processes.
- Provide guidance to junior colleague in handling their daily operation tasks and issues.
- System / Process Helpdesk
- Assist the manager and work with center SMEs, corporate FnCA team, corporate finance, ODC consultant and SAP users in corporate, region and countries to understand the design, functionalities and user requirements for all modules in SAP.
- Assist the manager and work with center SMEs and corporate finance to document and map out the SAP processes and workflows. Ensure that documents are updated when system design or POM changes.
- Assist the manager in running the system / process helpdesk to assist users in South Asia and Americas region in all process and SAP system questions and issues.
- System Change Requests and Enhancements
- Engage various finance and non-finance users at corporate, region and country level to collate users’ feedback on the SAP system.
- Liaise with corporate FnCA team, SAP users, and system consultant to propose system changes and enhancements to fix SAP bugs and improve the SAP system.
- Perform system testing to ensure that the changes proposed are implemented according to user requirements. Track and monitor status of change requests and enhancements proposed to corporate FnCA team.
- Work with FnCA team to prioritize and plan the implementation of the change requests.
- Roll out enhancements and coordinate user training for various change requests.
- Work with various POM owners to ensure that the POMs are updated and process workflows are aligned with the new system changes.
- Support all other system testing and roll out (e.g. REMODEL applications)
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience including minimal 1 year experience in processes and/or audit.
- Good in interpersonal skill
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Ability to use office applications: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of finance policies, procedures and processes.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good team player who is dynamic and result-oriented.
- Good initiative, innovative and resourceful.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”